06 July 2017

Reversible Knitting Projects

Scottswood Stole by Moira Ravenscroft, Wyndlestraw Designs
Have I ever mentioned I like reversible knitting stitches? Well, yes, OK, just once or twice... Or perhaps I should make that three or four times!

I supposed I am slightly obsessed with reversible patterns, but as I've said before, they just draw me in. I love the way the fabric drapes when you use a reversible stitch, their ease of use, their versatility, their range.

And I know I'm not the only one who loves this category of stitches, judging from some of the lovely messages that you have been sending us after the publication of our E‐Book, Reversible Knitting Stitches. Both Anna and I have been so pleased to hear your feedback, so many thanks if you have taken the time to write to us.
Wyndlestraw Designs Website, Moira Ravenscroft
So I thought I would let you know about some updates I have just made to my website.

I wanted to include some extra information about the book and about reversible knitting in general so I have added some new pages:

Firstly, I have added a new tab “Reversible Knitting Stitches” with lots of information about the book and also how you can order a gift copy for a friend. On that page, you can also see a gallery of sample pages from the book.
Reversible Knitting Stitches by Moira Ravenscroft & Anna Ravenscroft, Wyndlestraw Designs
Then there are three new sub-pages which you can see in a drop-down list. The first of these is “What’s in the Book?”. This includes chapter information, summaries and a list of other resources included in the book.

In the second, “Using Reversible Stitches”, I explore the benefits of using reversible stitches in knitting projects and their advantages for items such as rugs, placemats, scarves and wraps.
Reversible Knitting Stitches by Moira Ravenscroft & Anna Ravenscroft, Wyndlestraw Designs
Then the last one is "Project Ideas" with photos of all the projects that we have featured in the book – currently 87 of them!! If you see a project you would like to look at more closely, then please click on the relevant image for more photos and information. We hope this will provide you with lots of inspiration for your own projects using reversible stitches from the book!

We hope you enjoy exploring all this new information about the book and reversible stitches in general. And do please keep ideas for new stitches coming in – we love to hear of other stitches for inclusion in any future updates of the E-book.

Until next time – Happy Reversible Knitting!

Moira
Reversible Knitting Stitches by Moira Ravenscroft & Anna Ravenscroft, Wyndlestraw Designs
Last BlogpostThinking about the Sea
Next Up: Tray tables, wet yarn and difficult decisions

​​​Our book: Reversible Knitting Stitches
My Website: www.wyndlestrawdesigns.com

Pattern featured at the top of the blog: Scottswood Stole
   
– and yes, it's reversible!
Keywords: Book/Reversible Knitting Stitches, News & Updates,
reversible knitting, reversible stitches, knitting stitches, website update,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...