6 Jul 2017

Welcome to Kiku Knits


Have I ever mentioned I like reversible knitting stitches? Well, yes, OK, maybe just once or  twice... Or perhaps I should make that three or four times! 

I suppose I am slightly obsessed with reversible patterns, but as I've said before, they just draw me in. I love the way the fabric drapes when you use a reversible stitch, their ease of use, their versatility, their range. 



And I know I'm not the only one who loves this category of stitches, judging from some of the lovely messages that you have been sending us after the publication of our E-Book, Reversible Knitting Stitches. Both Anna and I have been so pleased to hear your feedback, so many thanks if you have taken the time to write to us.

A few weeks ago we asked the question: any suggestions for how to make this even better? And one of the really interesting ideas was that it would be great to be able to go to a single source to see all the projects that are featured in the book, rather than having them split between my website and Anna's.
Kiku Knits
That suggestion came at a very opportune moment for us because Anna had just decided to set up a brand new venture, Kiku Knits, focussing specifically on knitting patterns. She is still selling her beautiful finished items in her Knitted Wonderland Etsy store, but now she has a specific venue for her knitting patterns

So, it only took a little bit of extra work for me to move my patterns into a brand new boutique store on the KikuKnits.com website - perfect.



So now if you go to the information page about our Reversible Knitting Stitches book you will see a link to view all the patterns available using reversible stitches from the book - yes, all 60 of them as of today's date! 

We're going to keep adding new pattern links into that collection so please go back and revisit it from time-to-time to get more ideas and inspiration for items you can make with reversible knitting stitches.

Thank you so much for that suggestion and for all your great ideas. I am happy to say the print version of the book is now in its final editing stages and we hope to be able to get it to the printers in the not-too-distant future. More news about that soon!

Until next time, 

Happy Reversible Knitting!

Moira



Pattern featured at the top of the blog: Scottswood Stole

Last Blogpost: Thinking about the Sea
My Website / Wyndlestraw Designs: www.wyndlestrawdesigns.com
Anna's Website / Kiku Knits: www.kikuknits.com

Reversible Knitting Stitches E-Book: Book details and pattern links.




. 13/7/17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...