12 May 2019

Patternfish is closing!

Knitting Patterns by Moira Ravenscroft, Wyndlestraw Designs
I am enormously grateful to the many pattern selling sites that I use. They work tirelessly to provide access to many thousands of knitting patterns from Indie designers such as myself. Unfortunately, as we all know some sites such as Ravelry and LoveCrafts prove successful and go from strength to strength, while others change direction or fail.

Only recently, Craftsy changed its focus from patterns to video classes. Many thousands of indie patterns were removed from their offering and I know that has caused some concerns with knitters who have struggled to find old links and pattern purchases.

However, the latest casualty in the knitting world is the news that Patternfish is closing its doors. It will stop selling patterns at the end of May and close its site permanently at the end of June. This means that you will not longer be able to download any patterns you have purchased from the site or get automatic updates.

Please let me know if you are unable to download your patterns from the Patternfish site and I will be happy to send them to you. Please also check the notes and information for your pattern in my pattern store here to make sure you have the latest version.

Please sign up to my Newsletter for news of any pattern updates and also check my website for all my patterns and for the latest photos, updates and news.

Thank you Patternfish for all you've done over the years. It was a pleasure working with you.

Happy Knitting!

Moira
Keywords: News & Updates,
pattern store, Patternfish, knitting patterns,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...